[CQ-Contest] Fw: [RRDXA] E73M - I have cheated

Nate Bargmann n0nb at n0nb.us
Fri Aug 19 14:41:07 PDT 2011

* On 2011 19 Aug 15:56 -0500, Radio K0HB wrote:
> Which consists of a world-wide population of perhaps less than 5,000
> hobbiests on any given weekend, playing electronic splatball with RF, an
> activity which has no welfare or social consequences at all outside that
> tiny universe of players, and very little consequence even there.

Aww c'mon, Hans, you know better than that!  ;-)

Sometime during the CQWW this fall a thread will be started on QRZ.com
about all the contests every bloody weekend and how this poor guy can
only get on the radio one weekend per year and the band was full of evil
contesters.  Happens every year the last weekend in October to him...

73, de Nate >>