[CQ-Contest] Fw: [RRDXA] E73M - I have cheated

w7dra at juno.com w7dra at juno.com
Fri Aug 19 18:31:34 PDT 2011

the usual station i operate is a 6AG7/807 80m MOPA that runs 20 watts to
a 30 foot high windom, all operation is done with Barry the cat on my
lap. but i can take this SOSB LP and go SOSB ASSISTED, assisted with the
single 810 PA sitting under the operating table. the only real difference
it makes is that the wife up stairs complain it messes up her computer

rarely does it make a difference in my signal at the other

mike w7dra