[CQ-Contest] Ohio QSO Party - Saturday!

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Fri Aug 26 05:04:17 PDT 2011

A reminder that tomorrow, Saturday, is the Ohio QSO Party, from 1600z to
0400z Sunday.

We have great activity lined up this year. Planned activity by fixed
stations is listed for 80 of Ohio's 88 counties, with our usual crew of top
flight mobiles and rovers covering the state including the other  eight.

There is a great lineup of plaques for out of state winners: single
operator in High, Low, and QRP power levels,  Mountain/Pacific time zone,  and DX.
 Of course lots plaques for those in Ohio as well.

Quick start info:

80 through 10 meters.
Exchange serial number and QTH
CW up 45 KHz;   SSB 3825, 7200, 14250, 21300, 28450
Multipliers count by mode: 88 counties x 2 = 176 from outside Ohio.

Full information at     _www.ohqp.org_ (http://www.ohqp.org)

We hope you'll join us as we kick off the fall series of state QSO  parties!

And good luck to all of you in the path of Hurricane Irene. We'll be
thinking of you.

73   -  Jim   K8MR
OhQP Chairman