[CQ-Contest] unIDs

Yuri ve3dz at rigexpert.net
Thu Dec 1 23:24:36 PST 2011

Wait a minute!
Do I understand your offer correctly - if I don't like the way some other
guys are operating, I simply don't LOG them?
Many times in the contest I literally wanted to send money to buy a decent
keyer for the guy who couldn't send his call sign from the 1st, 2nd and
sometimes from the 3rd try... and same with the exchange... Also had few
guys who worked me 3 times or even more per band, though I tried to ID every
4-5 QSO ...
And there are always some guys with crappy CW, guys sending "ENN" instead of
"5NN", etc...
So, you suggest people should stop my 200+/hr. pile-up and try to reason or
educate those guys?
And then, what to do if they don't understand what we are trying to tell
them?

Where are we going here?

I strongly believe that the reason for the punishment (and the form of
punishment) should be clearly stated in the rules. I suggest the most you
should do in this case is to report it to the Contest Sponsors and let them
decide.

MHO: If you don't like the way some one operates - simply don't work him.
And there is always nothing wrong with sending "CL?".

Yuri  VE3DZ