[CQ-Contest] dit dit dit

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Fri Dec 2 06:18:57 PST 2011

I was waiting for someone to take this to it's logical conclusion.  But it
isn't happening.  Why send the signal report at all?  The logging programs
already default to 59/599.  At the minimal since cut signal numbers are
accepted and someone really insists on sending some fictitious signal report
then send an E or T only.  I am all in favor of not sending a signal report
at all.  I sent no signal report during the CQWWSSB test and no one asked me
for a signal report.  Wake up.

Doug