[CQ-Contest] dit dit dit

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 4 11:15:35 PST 2011

Actually Mike, the point of this thread, is that there are so many whiners and so much whine.. that
there is no more cheese or crackers.. and I am just plain tired of it.
First it is the exchange is wrong.. then it is the speed is wrong... then it is this, that, or some other daggone thing..
I figure we'd all be better off if we either accept what is, and deal with it... or pick up our marbles and slink away...
QUIETLY!
My delete key has no letters on it any more. and it is getting mighty thin too.

Dale - WC7S in Wy