[CQ-Contest] dit dit dit

Mike N1TA n1tangoalpha at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 13:20:25 PST 2011

Well, I disagree. 100kmph is the "real" rule regardless. The ability to
bend it does NOT make it any less of a rule. Being able to follow the rules
without constant monitoring is part of being responsible. Same goes for RST.

Anyway, I guess my point is that we should follow the rules as written. If
we disagree with a rule, we should contact the organizer to have it
changed. We shouldn't just "ignore" that rule. Likewise, if we want them to
start checking RST, they're the ones to talk to.

The contact information for many contest organizers is available on their
websites, CQWW and ARRL included.

I'll send RST, I'll send a dit, I'll send "abracadabra" - whatever the
rules specify. And right now, they specify RST.

--
Mike DeChristopher, N1TA