[CQ-Contest] dit dit dit

Rex Maner k7qq at netzero.net
Sun Dec 4 17:04:16 PST 2011

Guys
The 599 - 5nn thing was going on  back in the early 70's when I was one of
the ops at W7RM, I never heard any discussion about real RST reports except
some of the Phone ops Jawing post contest.  I don't know that any one was
ever docked some of their score because they copied a report incorrectly .
WHY CAN'T THIS  subject just go away and send the  5NN  or  ENN and move on.
Maybe we will now have to say  FIVE N  or E N  on SSB.

Rex  K7QQ