[CQ-Contest] NCCC Sprint Ladder XIII

Bill Haddon haddon.bill at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 20:18:48 PST 2011

*announcing . . . .

NS Ladder XIII - "Contesting on the Edge"      Starting this Thursday night
for 10 sessions at 0230Z (Fri)

                1830 Pacific   1930 Mountain 2030 Central 2230 Eastern Time
-- Thursday Night
                30:00 mins exactly.

Great prep for NA Sprints and multiple chances to win the famous W0YK Wine (
www.munsvineyard.com)

      -- 160, 80, 40  and 20m  40 KHz up from band edge or 1815 [please
spread out]
      -- 100 watts maximum
      -- Sprint format,
                  --- mults per band
                  --- 1 KHz QSY rule.
      -- Contact stations once per band i.e. no same-band duplicate Q's.
      -- Score reports to
http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/<http://hornucopia.com/>(Tks,
WA7BNM)
           [Note we will request logs from time to time to verify accuracy]

Rules:  http://www.ncccsprint.com/ladder.html
Schedule:  http://www.ncccsprint.com/next_ns.html

Important rules:
    1) Strictly observe the time limits  . . see
http://www.ncccsprint.com/rules.html paragraph "Time".
    2)  After 2nd Q of couplet, please leave a pause for the cq'ing stn to
ask for fills.

Awards:  Bottles of CA Pinot Noir wine  from the famous W0YK vineyard
awarded [alternate prizes for those <21] by a weighted random drawing. Thus
from an awards standpoint, no SO1R "penalty" in this contest.  Note: our
downloadable score base, available weekly and flagged for SO2R use, allow a
participant to generate personalized rankings by selectable criteria.
Minimum 5 weeks required for awards. . additional entries in drawing table
for 1st, 2nd place scores in division and for perfect 10-wk participation.
Divisions . . see map at http://www.ncccsprint.com/ladder.html

nccc-blue reflector:  All are invited to join this low-volume reflector for
discussing NS and NS Ladder topics.  Sign up at:
request.

**
Special Request:
       We would like some of you to post your Cabrillo logs to the log
archive site that Bruce, WA7BNM has created for us:
       http://www.b4h.net/nccc/

The purpose is to compile consensus exchanges to allow limit**ed** accuracy
verification by a participant (we do not normally error-check logs) and to
identify new players.    Posting is voluntary.
**
73 Bill n6zfo  Contest director.

?'s to n6zfo at arrl.net
or any Advisory Group member.**   N4AF, N6WM, K6UFO, W4NZ, K4BAI, W9RE,
N3BB and W0BH *