[CQ-Contest] NAQCC Sprint Tuesday night!

NAQCC va3rj at idirect.com
Sat Dec 10 18:40:10 PST 2011

NAQCC Sprint Tuesday night!

Our December sprint is this coming Tuesday evening local time (Dec 13, EST - 8:30-10:30PM, CST - 7:30-9:30PM, MST - 6:30-8:30PM, PST - 5:30-7:30PM), which translates as Wednesday Dec 14, 0130-0330Z in all cases.

I will refer you to the proper URL:

http://naqcc.info/sprint201112.html

There you will find all the details as to time, frequencies and other important information.

Certificates: SWA (simple wire antennas) certificates by call area, VE and DX. A Certificate for top score in the GAIN antenna category. Finally there is one more award - a certificate to the highest score from a first-time participant.

Prizes: A prize of a set of bug/paddle handles or a K1/K2 knob insert donated by master woodworker Gregg WB8LZG is awarded for each sprint to the winner of a random drawing among all participants. Previous winners are not eligible.

This is a monthly event that caters to the CW veteran, the CW newcomer, straight key and bug fans. All are welcome to participate (this includes QRO); but you must use QRP power levels to compete for awards.

Added Note: Our NAQCC European Chapter Sprint will take place Wednesday, December 14 from 18:00 to 20:00 UTC.  Full information on their website at: naqcc-eu.org/

If you are not already a member of NAQCC... membership is FREE!  Now is your chance to join the largest QRP CW Club in the world!!  We currently have 5,787 members in: All 50 States - 9 VE Provinces - 90 Countries.  Just sign up on the NAQCC website (http://naqcc.info/) and you will receive a handsome certificate, with your membership number which is good for life.

Come join us and have a real good time!

72/73 de Dave VA3RJ
NAQCC #0004