[CQ-Contest] Two at a time

Ktfrog007 at aol.com Ktfrog007 at aol.com
Mon Dec 12 18:16:57 PST 2011

Hi Art,

This happened to me once in a serial number contest (WPX), so two stations
got the same number from me.  I also managed to log them both  correctly.
I've often wondered if there were any adverse  consequences for the other
guys.

73,
Kermit, AB1J

In a message dated 12/12/2011 9:21:29 P.M. GMT Standard Time,