[CQ-Contest] Echoes

Ricardo Navarrete ricardoea4zk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 13:43:08 PST 2011

*I heard a lot of echoes this time, some stations was very difficult to
understand becasue the echoes, D4C, CW5R and many others, I must to point
with my antenna 90 degrees off the signal path to undestand something, it
was incredible, but I'm low powered, I didn't hear my own signal..... *
*
*
*I noticed also that I heard some stations pointing 90 degress off the
signal path better than the right azimut.... Propagation was great.....!!!!*
*
*
*
*