[CQ-Contest] Echoes

Maarten van Rossum pd2r.maarten at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 14:46:55 PST 2011

I did get some good echo's on video. Watch this video and listen to the
station comming back to my call at 1m25s. Can you tell who it is?
It was a bit strange typing with one hand and holding my iPad with the
other :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-7WSQNeVUE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

73, Maarten
PD2R

Op dinsdag 13 december 2011 schreef Ricardo Navarrete (
ricardoea4zk at gmail.com) het volgende: