[CQ-Contest] Big jump in qrz.com lookups after 10m contest

David Levine david at levinecentral.com
Thu Dec 15 09:11:34 PST 2011

It might be something else. As an example, after I export my contest log
from N1MM, I import it into another logger program be it Ham Radio Deluxe
or DXLabs. I then update all the QSOs via QRZ and my XML subscription I
have with them. If it counts each one of those as a "lookup", that could be
part of the (d) below.

David - K2DSL