[CQ-Contest] UQ2GJN

Scott Monks cq_dx_de_aa0aa at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 19:56:34 PST 2011

Hi everyone;
     This isn't strictly a contest question.  I am a recent user of LoTW and eQSL and I am now moving some of my contacts and cards into the data bases.

     I worked and have the card from UQ2GJN in 1989 (Oskers, Riga, Latvija).  However, UQ is now used by Kazakhstan.  Can I use this for Latvia directly--a little less needed than Kazakhstan--or will it be registered as Kazakhstan?
     I have some other cards with prefixes that are now used by other countries -- is there a list of how these shoud be counted now or just register them as they originally were allocated?

Thanks for any and all advice,

Scott -  AA0AA