[CQ-Contest] Your most influential mentor

N2GA at aol.com N2GA at aol.com
Wed Dec 21 09:00:35 PST 2011

I'm finishing up my CQ Magazine contesting column for an upcoming issue and
 wanted some feedback for my story.  I'd appreciate it if you could respond
 directly to me and NOT to the reflector!  My email is n2ga [at]
cq-amateur-radio.com (or n2ga [at] aol.com).  Thanks in advance!

Please tell me about your most influential mentor in contesting.
  - Your full name, callsign and where you live (city / state /  province /
country)
  - Their name and callsign
  - When (year) and how you first met them and where it was (city  / state
/ province / country)
  - What drew you together
  - What was their biggest influence on you
  - How did they help you?
  - Anything else you feel is important
  - Please send a hi-rez photo of your mentor (or preferably  of you and
your mentor)

Thanks in advance!  Happy Holidays!

73, George N2GA