[CQ-Contest] Help with CBS.EXE and the CQ160 Contest

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Feb 7 15:10:15 PST 2011

Eric,

I'll see if can do anything about that, but it might not be trivial to fix.
The CBSW program seems to calculate correct "totals," it just doesn't show
the early 2200-2300 hours at the top of the rate sheet.

Are you using version 10c for Windows?  You can download it from
http://www.kkn.net/~n6tv/cbs .

73,
Bob, N6TV