[CQ-Contest] LW3LPL

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Feb 21 11:52:44 PST 2011

I don't think that was a case of "stray letters", Barry.  More likely
not leaving quite enough space between the last L and the following W.
TN7AT was another case in point.  It's a hard compromise - if you're
VE3NEA, you don't want your decoder to be too unforgiving of hand-sent
CW, or even just electronic keyer CW, sent manually - you have to allow
for some variation in the length of inter-character and inter-word
spacing, so the question is how much is either too much or too little?

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com