[CQ-Contest] LW3LPL

Marijan Miletic, S56A s56a at bit.si
Mon Feb 21 16:27:49 PST 2011

I was using S50ARX combined spots from local CW Skimmer and DX Cluster.  W3LP was often decoded which might further sugest hand send CW.  I was annoyed with a frequent USA callsigns with 3 symbols.  Only K2M was actually active.  However, I was sending ENN NTT report and many operators asked for 9OO filler.

CW Skimmer is great technology combined with AR6 Cluster fills N1MM Logger coloured bandmap quickly.  My main task is reprograming CW Expert robot from RUN to automated intelligent S&P operation.

73 de Mario, S56A