[CQ-Contest] RDXC updated FAQ - Remote operation

Luc PY8AZT py8azt at dxbrasil.net
Sat Feb 26 05:58:06 PST 2011

2011/2/26 Mike Fatchett W0MU <w0mu at w0mu.com>

> I don't believe any sponsor would intentionally want to limit
> participation in their events.

Believe me, there is, not intentionally. Some contests has so tighty
rules that many casual contesters just don't care to fit in or even
bother to participate. My view is RDXC decided to treat different
people in different way. Isn't this a democratic basis?

So, top competitiors shall follow even more tighty rules (early log
submition, exact QSO frequency, whatever) to ensure clear award
results and let the casual (and most important people on the contest)
have fun.
About remote station, it is not clear on rules, but what is not
forbidden, it is allowed.

73, Luc
__
PW7T Team member
WRTC.2010 Brazilian Team Leader
PY8AZT (also PT7AG, PX8C, ZZ8Z, ZY7C)
LABRE, ARRL, CWJF & Fortaleza DX Group Member