[CQ-Contest] Remote operation

kzerohb at gmail.com kzerohb at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 13:19:49 PST 2011

I don't "miss" your point, Paul.  I simply do not accept it as valid.

A strict implementation of your requirement to be "independent of all other
communications modes and communications technologies" would prohibit, for
example, computer controlled transceivers and computer generated CW or RTTY,
since those methods commonly depend on non-amateur modes such as
ANSI/EIA-232 or "Universal Serial Bus (USB)" for their communications link
between the operator and the amateur radio equipment.

73, de Hans, K0HB/K7