[CQ-Contest] Just one weekend

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 28 06:25:55 PST 2011

Excellant suggestion, however, the one thing that, in fact, is the most beneficial, is, unfortunately, the least
measurable. That is, the additional skills and knowledge learned by each operator, making each of them a
better equipped operator to work in the assisted situations.

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy