[CQ-Contest] Just one weekend

Joe nss at mwt.net
Mon Feb 28 09:00:25 PST 2011

I'd go as far as still have a contest,

BUT  ala vintage say 70's at the latest. No net, no packet clusters, no
computer logging,  a boy and his radio and his paper longs and dupe sheets.

I'd love to see what the scores would be like that way and if the usual
top ten can remain  that way.

that would be very interesting to me.

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock