[CQ-Contest] Testing RBN with Writelog, Win-Test and whatever else...

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Jan 3 06:30:03 PST 2011

The RBN team been doing extensive testing with the Reverse Beacon
Network, N1MM Logger and CC User.  During CQWWCW, the RBN *averaged* 9.9
spots per second for the 48 hours.  The two programs named have come a
long way, but that data rate poses significant challenges for code
designed to handle 1/10 as many spots, and it would be good to get that
work done before the ARRL DX CW contest.

Are there authors or sophisticated users of Win-Test, Writelog, TR4W,
CT, NA and whatever else is out there that would be willing to test with
us?  We are using a simulated CQWW/ARRLDX "flood" at ~15 spots per
second, which is manually throttled and controlled (and which has a
propensity to crash DXSpider in some server environments), so this will
require some pre-arrangement.  If you're interested, please contact me
*off the reflector* <n4zr at contesting.com>.

--
73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com