[CQ-Contest] Power levels and TVI

Joe nss at mwt.net
Mon Jan 10 11:31:15 PST 2011

If it's Cable I can think of only two paths now.

1-  Try the AC line make sure it's got a filter if possible.

Are you also on the same cable company? if so do you get the
interference also?

Being cable it could be an non terminated port, or bad splitter  etc.
it can leak in several places too.  But usually cable if done right you
could not touch with legal limit power.

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme