[CQ-Contest] West of the Mississippi advantage?

Bryon PAUL Veal n0ah bryonveal at msn.com
Wed Jan 12 09:04:47 PST 2011

Pinch me with a bit of dry humor.................are you saying you are
disappointed there is any contest known to mankind that stations east of the
Mississippi are at a disadvantage??  Contesting for 16 years west of the
Mississippi, I find this unbelievable with exception of certain extremely
gifted contesters with awesome super stations we all know-  But on average
in over-all contesting, for us little pistols running LP,  I would assume
the weighted scores would favor stations east of the Mississippi. Both from
a geographic stand point, water table, and a standpoint of propagation,. If
the NAQP in the winter is one contest that might favor those of us west of
the Mississippi, it is hard to feel bad for you guys   (-:

73!  Paul  N0AH
Bill, Avid SWL'er in Seattle