[CQ-Contest] XEs in contest

Ramon Santoyo V. xe1kk at xe1kk.net
Sat Jan 15 21:40:28 PST 2011

Jim,

I'm not familiar with the transport industry so let me go back to our initial topic:

1) I hope that XEs become multipliers in more contest.

2) Contesting from Mexico is possible if you can deal with being multiop and comply with the 50% 50% rule for now.

3) I personally think, and I can only talk for myself, that all foreign licensed amateurs should be aloud to operate automatically in XE as it is done in many other countries. Maybe if we sign IARP one day this will be possible.

CU all in the LQP next Wednesday... a FB contest!

SK

Ramón, XE1KK