[CQ-Contest] N3FJP contest logging issue with NCJ NAQP upload page

Bryon PAUL Veal n0ah bryonveal at msn.com
Mon Jan 17 12:03:14 PST 2011

I can not get either of our CW or SSB logs to upload using the NCJ NAQP upload page......it is the exact same file information we put into ARRL and CQ uploads without issue-  N3FJP reviewed our CW log file and can not find any problems-We have the same issue with our SSB log-  I have word into NCJ about this-

Anyone else getting errors with N3FJP software whereas the error states there is no section or name when it is all there?

73  Paul N0AH and Anna, W0ANT