[CQ-Contest] 2011 U.S. Counties Qso Party--ATTN: Softwarer authors

ka3qlf at comcast.net ka3qlf at comcast.net
Sun Jan 23 14:39:37 PST 2011

Hello folks,

    The 2011 and future U.S. Counties Qso Party, Sponsored by MARAC has undergone an overhaul of rules, date changes, and scoring format. The new rules can be found here: U. S. Counties Qso Party   I am hoping that some of the moew popular logging software authors are willing to add or update their programs/modules to accomodate this contest, not only as a fixed station entrant, but also as a mobile entrant.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions, and.or if you feel a phone call is necessary to complete the update, I will be happy to call you when I recieve your information. Thank you for your time and consideration

Best 73, Scott, KA3QLF

MARAC Contest Coordinator