[CQ-Contest] Mult passing: is it okay to use?

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Jan 25 13:41:21 PST 2011

I apologize if this is redundant, but I have always taken the attitude
that I should only seek to move people if I was prepared to QSY, or had
another station from my QTH on the other band, and was the one running.
I don't ever ask running stations to QSY, but I will ask "other bands?"
if I think it's a multi.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com