[CQ-Contest] Mult passing: is it okay to use?

Albert Crespo f5vhj at orange.fr
Wed Jan 26 03:04:00 PST 2011

Most hams are gracious enough to try and lend a helping hand and give out
multipliers , if possible.
I have asked stations in the past to QSY and  make up to  four band changes.
More then 90% of them time most are quite enthusiastic  about doing so. Many
who do not do say just say they are just doing a single band effort or do
not have the antennas,  and in less then  5 seconds it is resolved. No hard
feelings.
If someone feels offended because they  are merely asked if can give out a
new multiplier to someone on  a new band, then perhaps they should ask
themselves what they are doing in a hobby that deals with "communications."