[CQ-Contest] Companion Historical Post to K5TR's on Score Equalization

jpescatore at aol.com jpescatore at aol.com
Fri Jul 1 03:51:49 PDT 2011

George posted a link to his 1993 post on an excellent proposal for both equalizing contest scores and simplifying score reporting in one swell foop. A bit later that year, I made a TFIC (tongue firmly in cheek, insert smiley face emoticon, etc) proposal for Voluntary Score Restrictions we East Coasters could take that, if adopted may have forestalled any scoring changes and saved many megabytes of new CQ Contest posts:

http://lists.contesting.com/_cq-contest/1993-12/msg00099.html

73, John K3TN (WB2EKK back then)