[CQ-Contest] Why not do a test??

Dick Green WC1M wc1m73 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 12:32:32 PDT 2011

Doesn't some of the data already exist? HFTA comes with elevation statistics
files for the ten US call areas that contain arrival angles for seven
popular paths averaged over at least one solar cycle (maybe more?) If I'm
not mistaken, the data could be used to determine path duration. I'm
wondering if N6BV also has data on path gain to go along with the arrival
angles. Doesn't he need that for the propagation charts he produces?

73, Dick WC1M