[CQ-Contest] RRTC-2011 tomorrow

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 05:21:42 PDT 2011

Hello Luke,

Also have not found any official RRTC site, but here are at least the
results, published on another site:  http://www.znuki.ru/ozcr_xx.php

Also did not receive any confirmation of received logs. Many others ask the
same question, so I guess there was no automized Log Robot in operation.

Great event anyway although it was tough to reach the stations on any other
band than 40 meters from my location (450 km away).

73 de RA/SM6LRR, Mats