[CQ-Contest] WPX & activity (Was: intended consequences)

steve.root at culligan4water.com steve.root at culligan4water.com
Thu Jul 21 06:51:00 PDT 2011

Very true. In addition, this year we had several lines of severe thunderstorms roll through over the course of the weekend. I would have had significant down time waiting for the lightnng to go away. Add in the high absorbtion idicies and it was another weekend to get some fishing in. To bad WPX CW isn't in early April...

73 Steve K0SR