[CQ-Contest] MiQP Logs Received

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Sat Jun 4 14:18:16 PDT 2011

The log submittal deadline for the 2011 Michigan QSO Party has passed
(May 18, 2011).  The list of logs received has been posted on the MiQP
web site at _http://www.miqp.org/MiQP%20Logs%20Received.htm_.  At this
time, only electronic logs are shown. Approximately 30 paper logs were
received which are now being entered into electronic Cabrillo files for
logchecking.  We expect this data entry to be complete by no later than
July 1, 2010, at which time this Logs Received list will be updated to
include these paper logs.

We would like to extend the deadline for anyone who forgot to submit
their log.  Also, if you submitted an electronic log, you should review
the information listed for your entry on the web page to correct any errors.

73,

MiQP Logchecking Team