[CQ-Contest] NJ QSO Party in 2011?

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon Jun 6 13:42:13 PDT 2011

On 6/6/2011 1:04 PM, Ward Silver wrote:
> Is any group out there organizing the New Jersey QSO Party for 2011?  This contest usually runs in August but last year's sponsor(s) are not doing the event this year and have no information on any other group taking it on.  The QST deadline for Contest Corral is Very Soon - if you know of who might be sponsoring the NJ QSO Party, please have them get in touch with me ASAP.
>
> Thanks!
>
> 73, Ward N0AX
> Editor, QST Contest Corral

This looks like a good opportunity for a NJ Contest group to take over
this contest and return it to its former glory. It needs to be moved to
a Sunday only contest so it will not conflict with NAQP.  With a lot of
promotion and the support of an active NJ contest group or an active
contest group that covers part of NJ, it could be a very fine contest
again.  73, John, K4BAI.