[CQ-Contest] NCCC Sprint Ladder continues this Thursday night
K6UFO Mark Aaker
k6ufo at arrl.net
Tue Jun 7 18:22:40 PDT 2011
NS Ladder XI continues Thursday night (Friday UTC) with Week 8 of 10.
Scores to-date are posted at: http://ncccsprint.com/results.html
Don't forget also to join the Slow NS, half an hour before NS Ladder.
SNS details at: http://www.ncccsprint.com/sns.html
Details for NS: http://www.ncccsprint.com/ladder.html
- Time: 0230-0300Z Friday equals Thursday night in North America.
- Exchange: Ser #, Name, QTH (State , Prov, or NA Country)
- Four Bands CW (100 watts) 20, 40, 80 and 160m.
- Low power, 100 watts max.
- NA Sprint format, but 1 KHz QSY Rule
- Work stations once per band.
- Mults are per band. Score = Q's * Mults
- Report scores via http://hornucopia.com/3830score/
- Your top six scores count toward awards of ham-crafted W0YK wine.
More information about the CQ-Contest