[CQ-Contest] Grid Square is the coolest exchange ever, after Sweepstakes

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Tue Jun 14 13:37:00 PDT 2011

And grid squares are really fun when you use cut numbers!

73  -  Jim  K8MR   in    ENNA

(Just kidding!!!)

In a message dated 6/14/2011 12:00:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jpescatore at aol.com writes:

I  realized one reason why I really enjoy the Stew Perry TBDC 160 contest
and the  VHF test is that the exchange is Grid Square. No useless RST, no
autofill  unless you use history files and a challenging mix of numbers and
letters -  you actually have to listen to what the other person sends.

73,  John  K3TN

CQ-Contest  mailing  list
CQ-Contest at contesting.com