[CQ-Contest] Leveling the playing field

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Fri Jun 24 12:05:12 PDT 2011

Methinks we should average all the scores, and calculate a handicap for
each participant, and add it to that participants score, so that
everyone has the same reported score.  Only the organizer/scoring team
would know the "raw" score, and they should be sworn to secrecy upon
penalty of 1000 years of being banned from contesting of any kind.

73 de n8xx hg