[CQ-Contest] 2011 Canada Day Contest coming this Friday (00:00 UTC) July 1st!

Bart Ritchie (VE5CPU) ve5cpu at imagewireless.ca
Tue Jun 28 08:09:45 PDT 2011

Good day everyone

Just a reminder that the 2011 Canada Day contest is on the end of
this week - Friday, July 1st at 00:00 UTC (Thursday afternoon/early
evening in NA).  Rules can be found on the Radio Amateur Web site
(http://www.rac.ca/en/rac/programmes/contests/files/2011%20Canada%20Day%20Rules-Entry%20Form.pdf).

Everyone can work everyone else world wide, but Canadian stations are
10 points, DX stations (all stations outside of Canada) are 2 points
and RAC HQ stations (suffix ending RAC) are worth 20 points.

Come celebrate our 144th birthday with our on air event!

73, Bart - VE5CPU
RAC Canada Day Contest Manager