[CQ-Contest] RDXC updated FAQ - Remote operation

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 20:31:03 PST 2011

Just because it shows up as a packet spot doesn't mean you're going to work it.

I never worked Ed when he was in P5. I never worked Chuck Brady or the
other op (Petrus?) when they were on Bouvet. I am on the Honor Roll
but it took me 17 years. I still work for a living and can't run home
every time something is spotted on packet. So I still need 3Y/Bouvet,
A5, A9, EP, YA and P5.

73, Zack W9SZ