[CQ-Contest] CW traiiner wanted will pay top $$$

Matt & Carrie Trott superfly at tetonwireless.net
Tue Mar 29 12:28:31 PDT 2011

Wowzuh, is this ever a sad state of affairs.

I have always been afraid that a busted QSO in SS could some day cost me a
mult so I am usually extra careful when working rarer sections.  Well it hit
the fan this year, by gum. I remember working NP4Z on 40 as the band was
dropping out and I didn't feel full confidence in the QSO so I worked him on
15 the next day for insurance. I just saw the Log-Checking Reports
and finally figgered out what happened. I don't understand it exactly, but
can anybody loan me their instruct-o-graph? It's back to the drawing board
for me.

QSO #577 NP4Z : A 86 Pr should be A 81 Pr
QSO #896 NP4Z : A 86 Pr should be A 81 Pr

Now, is it a 1 or a 6 that starts with a dot? How many dashes in a one?
Now, ............where's that Ameco LP?

C'mon coach, gimme one more shot at it.

Matt--K7BG