[CQ-Contest] Dayton Youth Contest University Russian Translator

BRYON PAUL n0ah VEAL bryonveal at msn.com
Sat May 14 04:16:15 PDT 2011

On Thursday, May 19th, from 12:45 UTC-15:00 UTC, (8:45 a.m.-11:00 a.m. local time I believe) I could use the help of a Russian speaking translator volunteer at the YCTU location in Dayton.  Katia, age 9, RZ9UMA and her sister, Irina, age 16, RK9UAC, will be monitoring their pre-arranged Ppt presentation on HST via Skype.  If you can help, please email me at n0ah at arrl.net .  They speak some English, but it is mostly geared towards contesting and having someone there to help with conversation would be great!

73!

Bryon "Paul" Veal  MAED
FCC Amateur Radio License-N0AH
n0ah at arrl.net
Certified ARRL Volunteer Wireless Technology Instructor
Acres Green Elementary School Amateur Radio Club Trustee - KD0NIV