[CQ-Contest] Poisson d'Avril Winners Announced

Martin Durham (W1MD) w1md at cfl.rr.com
Sun May 29 17:11:03 PDT 2011

Stay Thirsty My Friends... :)

-----Original Message-----
From: cq-contest-bounces at contesting.com
[mailto:cq-contest-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of Doug Grant
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 10:06 AM
To: cq-contest at contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Poisson d'Avril Winners Announced

Congratulations to Team Radioware (W1MD, K1QX, and K1XX) for winning the
2011 Poisson d'Avril Contest.

Full details at     poissondavril.webs.com

Honorable mention goes to K1EP, for highest single-op score and for being a
good sport when he got kind of snookered on the whole deal (the fix was
already in, but he kept bidding).

He doesn't win a trophy, but I promise a laurel and hearty handshake next
time I see him.

And thanks to KA9FOX of QTH.COM Web Hosting for the one-of-a-kind trophy
(someone took a picture of it, and maybe they'll post a link or send me a
copy).

73,

Doug K1DG
Winner, 2012 Pd'A Contest