[CQ-Contest] Windows CE logger?

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Sun May 29 20:36:22 PDT 2011

Just traded my bride for a notebook with windows CE 6.0 Nice size, and small enough to carry around....
now.. the question.. I tried N1MM, HRD, WIN32Logger.. and none of them will work with Windows CE 6.0
Does anyone have any suggestions for a (hopefully) contest logger that I can use as a rover in 7QP and in a
few of the smaller events with portable gear, on this notebook? It has a WSM8505 processor, 128 MB mem, 1GB flash.
Thought I'd ask first, and save a lotta time,
Thank you,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy