[CQ-Contest] Cheerleading

Telegraphy.com trogo at telegraphy.com
Sun Nov 6 06:00:04 PST 2011

I've been watching DX Summit and see many instances where US stations are spotting other US stations
on a selective basis during Sweepstakes.  This is obviously nothing more than cheerleading and in my
opinion totally unnecessary and frankly unfair.   What's wrong with those who are doing the spotting are
they oblivious or just plain stupid?

Tony

                        Tony Rogozinski
Amateur Radio W4OI - W4AMR - HK1AR - HK1AR/4
            LICENSED FOR OVER 54 YEARS
         EX-N7BG, K5LMJ, K4KES, WA6BOU,
       W6JPC W7HZF, F7BK, VP5AR, VQ9AR,
          OJ0/N7BG, CN2BG, 5V7BG, TY5AR