[CQ-Contest] Rufus Roo Vests

Telegraphy.com trogo at telegraphy.com
Tue Nov 8 06:40:32 PST 2011

The Rufus Roo vests - great for carrying on laptops and radio gear - are now available thru Amazon.Com (search for Rufus Roo)
and they have some excellent specials - just bought one for $32 with free shipping.

I have no financial interest in the company just think it's a great product for use by travelers due to current airline restrictions
and charges for baggage.  If you're not familiar with these vests take a look.

Tony

                        Tony Rogozinski
Amateur Radio W4OI - W4AMR - HK1AR - HK1AR/4
            LICENSED FOR OVER 54 YEARS
         EX-N7BG, K5LMJ, K4KES, WA6BOU,
       W6JPC W7HZF, F7BK, VP5AR, VQ9AR,
          OJ0/N7BG, CN2BG, 5V7BG, TY5AR