[CQ-Contest] SS Skimmer Spot Quality

Hank Garretson w6sx at arrl.net
Wed Nov 9 08:28:49 PST 2011

"Busted" ARSkimmer spots were not a problem for me during CW SS. When they
occurred, they were usually pretty obvious. Two very similar calls showing
up in bandmap on same frequency. I never trust any spot and just gave the
double-spot calls a little more attention.

This was my first Assisted CW Sweepstakes, and I found ARSkimmer spots VERY
useful. Thank you to everyone who made Skimmer and ARSkimmer work so well.

73,

Hank, W6SX

Mammoth Lakes, California

Elevation 8083 feet in John Muir's Range of Light