[CQ-Contest] CQWW impt notice: optional modification

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Wed Nov 9 15:29:33 PST 2011

I get it...

Optionally They could either wait for them to work a station or they
could simply ask the station what zone he was in.

If you don't know what the speed limit is you don't go 100 mph do you?
If you don't know it is a mult then don't work it.

Cheaters and rule pushers have taken simple to understand rules and made
a mess.

Mike W0MU

J6M CQ WW DX CW Contest 2011
J6/W0MU November 21 - December 1 2011